Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Had my BB set up on Friday and TV done yesterday. Much preferring it to virgin, and saved a decent amount on the bundle, so just wanted to say another thanks very much!

Associate
Feel like I'm doing something wrong here, looked at the package on the retail site and it came to £70/pcm
Through the link sent its £67.75/pcm

For reference its TV with On demand, Movies and Sports, HD, standard Q box, superfast bb (76mbit) with the unlimited calls free.

Does the discount apply later or something? Or does it not take into account the price reductions when adding multiple bundles?

Caporegime
OP
Feel like I'm doing something wrong here, looked at the package on the retail site and it came to £70/pcm
Through the link sent its £67.75/pcm

For reference its TV with On demand, Movies and Sports, HD, standard Q box, superfast bb (76mbit) with the unlimited calls free.

Does the discount apply later or something? Or does it not take into account the price reductions when adding multiple bundles?
Not really sure what the deals are online currently. Might be best to call.

Associate
Looks like its bundle offers that dont apply with the F&F code i.e. taking movies on the retail site actually reduces the cost by £4 due to it making the sports cheaper. Will try on the phone and see if there's anything else that can be done, else I'll just go retail channel and cashback sites I think.

Associate
Hi mate, my code said it was expiring on the 14th but just tried it now (13th) and it doesn’t work online.
Sorry to bother you again but just sent you another message.
Although I forgot to give my name again, I’ll send another one with that

Back
Top Bottom