Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Oh OK. I have been a member for a few years but just turns out I haven't had anything to say!

If there is a local shopping centre to you, good possibility therw will be a sky stand/shop in it.
The deals there are actually better than friends and family..
You can do search in the website for your closest one..

Associate
If there is a local shopping centre to you, good possibility therw will be a sky stand/shop in it.
The deals there are actually better than friends and family..
You can do search in the website for your closest one..
OK, thanks for the info. I'll have a search around to see if there is anywhere local to me.

Soldato
Now having moved to SkyQ and Broadband, is there any offers to move to Sky Mobile?

For example, if you're with Virgin and get an O2 SIM you get double data on the SIM and moved up to the next tier of BB speed.

Caporegime
OP
Now having moved to SkyQ and Broadband, is there any offers to move to Sky Mobile?

For example, if you're with Virgin and get an O2 SIM you get double data on the SIM and moved up to the next tier of BB speed.
Not really. You don't use any mobile data streaming sky apps buy other than that no TV bonuses.

Soldato
Question for anyone that knows.. if I go for Sky Glass now with friends and family and then add on internet when my current isp contract ends start of march. Will I get just as good deal with the internet package or should I wait and do it altogether?

Soldato
Hey @MissChief, are these codes only really useful if you want Sky TV or does it offer discounts for broadband on its own?
Moving into a new place in 2-3 weeks and will definitely want BB but not sure on the TV side of things yet.
Either way, could I have one please so I can see what offers are available? (it may end up making it just as cost effective to get TV anyway!)

EDIT - will send you a Trust message now!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Hey @MissChief, are these codes only really useful if you want Sky TV or does it offer discounts for broadband on its own?
Moving into a new place in 2-3 weeks and will definitely want BB but not sure on the TV side of things yet.
Either way, could I have one please so I can see what offers are available? (it may end up making it just as cost effective to get TV anyway!)
I can do a broadband only code and you can have a TV code at a later date as well. Send me a trust message.

Soldato
@MissChief we currently have dropped down to the "freeview" option on SkyQ, would any of your codes work? The wife wants to get some of the channels back up again.

Also looking on Sky website, I don't want a Netflix subscription, but it seems all their packages now have Netflix included, is there a way to get this knocked off?

Thanks

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief we currently have dropped down to the "freeview" option on SkyQ, would any of your codes work? The wife wants to get some of the channels back up again.

Also looking on Sky website, I don't want a Netflix subscription, but it seems all their packages now have Netflix included, is there a way to get this knocked off?

Thanks
Technically you’re not a new customer until you’ve been without Sky for 12 months and you’ll soon be asked to return your equipment too. Sadly no codes I have fit this description but give Sky a call and ask to speak to ‘winback’ and they may offer you a good deal to rejoin.

Soldato
Technically you’re not a new customer until you’ve been without Sky for 12 months and you’ll soon be asked to return your equipment too. Sadly no codes I have fit this description but give Sky a call and ask to speak to ‘winback’ and they may offer you a good deal to rejoin.

Ok thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom