Sky Glass or NowTV Sports package?

Soldato
From what I have found, it costs £33.99 a month to stream Sky Sports on NowTV, but Sky Glass only costs £39 and includes a TV. I'm pretty happy with my current set-up, which is an Apple TV 4k model and an old 1080p TV I got for free. I have been considering a new TV so getting Sky Glass might be an advantage. I need to use my Apple AirPods Pro with the TV, as I can't have the speakers turned on.

Would you subscribe to NowTV Sports or get Sky Glass instead?

Permabanned
Yeh the cost is outrageous.

I picked up the older sky HD box for £5. It came with the card on it and I can get all channels movies just not the sports.

Don’t know how :)

Soldato
Open a Now account anyway and they periodically have an “offer” or drop something in the “my offers” section of your account. They often run some to coincide with the F1 season. I’m currently paying £20 month (£25 with HD) on Now until December.

Only downside with Now is I think it is missing some sports channels versus Sky itself but it has all the main Sky ones like football, cricket, F1, etc.

Soldato
OP
Open a Now account anyway and they periodically have an “offer” or drop something in the “my offers” section of your account. They often run some to coincide with the F1 season. I’m currently paying £20 month (£25 with HD) on Now until December.

Only downside with Now is I think it is missing some sports channels versus Sky itself but it has all the main Sky ones like football, cricket, F1, etc.
Cricket and Rugby Union are all I'm interested in.

Thanks for the tip about special deals.

Soldato
From what I have found, it costs £33.99 a month to stream Sky Sports on NowTV, but Sky Glass only costs £39 and includes a TV. I'm pretty happy with my current set-up, which is an Apple TV 4k model and an old 1080p TV I got for free. I have been considering a new TV so getting Sky Glass might be an advantage. I need to use my Apple AirPods Pro with the TV, as I can't have the speakers turned on.

Would you subscribe to NowTV Sports or get Sky Glass instead?

The Sky glass TV's are *****, and the prices are terrible.

Back
Top Bottom