*** Sky TV Cancellation & Negotiation Thread ***

Soldato
Offer 1 20% off
Box Sets and Sport in HD for £58.40, for a £85.39 total including my phone and broadband.

Offer 2 40% off
Box Sets and sport in HD for 18 months, total bill £72.29

Offer 3
Q+Mini Install for £60 and then the same £103 a month I was offered over the phone. No offers because Q is a premium product.

Offer 4 50%
Literally closed the chat and there is a big "50% off TV for 12 months" on my sky page. 50% off didn't include HD Sport.

Offer 5 50%
Offered 50% off the HD Sport too, taking the total bill to £62.75 for Phone, Internet, all calls, Box Sets and Sports.

Offer 6 60%
I mentioned a 60% offer and he said with his managers permission and a one time only offer I could have the TV for £28.60, or £55.59 a month and the offer was available for 5 mins!

Deal done. I wanted Sky Q but I'll wait for that to be on an offer.

Saving £10 a month and getting my PL football and F1 thrown in to boot.

He tried to apply it and something was getting messed up in the account. He assigned a code for it to be fixed within 72 hours which he's given me. As a goodwill gesture he also put £10 into the account. I'll be checking up on it to make sure its all updated properly.

Thank you for your help!

EDIT: To cap of my happy levels I just got 12 months of half price BT sport too. Winner winner.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have just agreed the same 60% discount for my dad. Down form £80p/m for Box Sets, Sport and Cinema to £35.60. 12 month deal but a rolling contract.

Weird that they still want the £6 for HD sport lol

Soldato
how did you get that? They've only offered 50% to me..

Was the 50% in chat or the offer in your account?

My dad did the legwork this morning and cancelled it all and immediately got the 50% offer on his account.

I've just gone on chat and asked for details on the 50% offer, then when they gave me the details said never mind, they asked what my budget was and I said about £30 as I'm trying to cut down, they said they can't do that but they'll check with the manager and they came back with that offer.

Permabanned
Was the 50% in chat or the offer in your account?

My dad did the legwork this morning and cancelled it all and immediately got the 50% offer on his account.

I've just gone on chat and asked for details on the 50% offer, then when they gave me the details said never mind, they asked what my budget was and I said about £30 as I'm trying to cut down, they said they can't do that but they'll check with the manager and they came back with that offer.

they've offered 30 and 40% on chat and since then (about a week ago) I have a 50% on my account sitting there. I have 50% off at the moment but I want 60% to cover sky q

Soldato
They won't do any deals with Sky Q from my dealings with them. They refused point bank to do anything for me for Q. The fact that without Q it was a £55 bill and with Q it would have been £103 didn't seem to bother them. I'd have paid the extra, but not that much.

I can wait till they pull their thumb out and an offer appears.

Permabanned
They won't do any deals with Sky Q from my dealings with them. They refused point bank to do anything for me for Q. The fact that without Q it was a £55 bill and with Q it would have been £103 didn't seem to bother them. I'd have paid the extra, but not that much.

I can wait till they pull their thumb out and an offer appears.

Couldn't I just take the offer then upgrade to sky q?

Back
Top Bottom