*** Sky TV Cancellation & Negotiation Thread ***

Soldato
Bum, my Sky has just gone up from £38.25 to £51.50 as my offer had ran out - i do wish they would inform you that your tariff is changing :mad:.

I think we only have boxsets and multiscreen - is it best calling, messaging or can Mischief do anything?!

Thank you.

Soldato
I ended up cancelling and got a call from retentions. Any good:

Sky Ent
Boxsets
Kids
Multiroom

This is using the existing set up and would be £18 channels and £12 multi, so £30 per month for 12 month contract. Anyone know if this is any good?

Associate
You're essentially getting Ent for £18, free Box Sets and kids, and no discount for QMS (but Sky do not discount it anyway).

It's a good offer in my books, as the full price would be £47.

Associate
I pay £44.75 per month for SKy + all the channels in HD inc movies and sports - is that a good price?
I've just found out they put me on 50% off package for 6 years from 2016

been offered sky Q 2tb, no contract, keep same channels as now at same cost, no multiroom as I only have 1 tv. only thing I pay is £65 installation

Associate
been offered sky Q 2tb, no contract, keep same channels as now at same cost, no multiroom as I only have 1 tv. only thing I pay is £65 installation

Did you have to do the whole cancellation and hang fire for a few weeks to get that? I put in my cancellation yesterday as they couldn’t offer me anything better than £54 for the full Sky+ HD package on an 18month contract.

Associate
Unless there's a deal at some point, you'll be hard-pressed to get Sports, Sports HD and Cinema for less than £32.

Keep checking their website, sometimes they have some offers. One may pop up soon.

Permabanned
We're working with government and industry to explore ways to bring Superfast fibre to as many people as possible but don't have a plan for your area yet.
You might consider co-funding fibre access in your community. Knowing there's a healthy demand in your area can also really help. Been hearing that years btw

Caporegime
We're working with government and industry to explore ways to bring Superfast fibre to as many people as possible but don't have a plan for your area yet.
You might consider co-funding fibre access in your community. Knowing there's a healthy demand in your area can also really help. Been hearing that years btw

OK, What about the info at the top right? Like this?

Exchange name: XXXXXXXX
Exchange status: Fibre enabled
Cabinet number: 7
Technology: FTTC

Back
Top Bottom