Smaller Mechanic Keyboard

Associate
SO i have been using BlackWidow Chroma v2 fo really long time now (and i liked it, but do not like their software so next time i'd like something else) And now what i'm looking for is something bit smaller, in black, no fancy wrist rest. You know by smaller i mean theres no need for num pad but i'd like to have couple buttons to spare for macros (i will be okay without them if there is nothing like that) Anything you guys can recommend?

Soldato
Still satisfied with my Coolermaster TKL MX Brown (£75 at the time?).

New coolermasters, CK530 (Gateron), SK630 (MX Red Low Profile), MasterKey Pro M / Pro S (RGB).

Mine is more like an older version of the MasterKey Pro M (Single color).

A keyboard that is very simple, sturdy, no software, not great looking, and is pretty heavy. Not in love with the USB connection either, but had no issues with it (apart from having to clean up under the space bar as it was getting 'sticky'), for like, 2, 2 1/2 years, so... I'm OK with it, and I'm actually looking at the SK series for potential upgrade. I'd love them to have some feet though, so not in a hurry.

As for the rest, (Corsair, ect...), no experience.

Soldato
My wife bought me a Fnatic Streak Mini - I've got it paired with a Ducky Secret M mouse on the Fnatic hard surface mat.

It's taking me a while to get used to the accuracy - I've been using an ancient Logitech (whatever their top of the range Bluetooth KB&M set was 8 years ago), so the fact I have wired peripherals now is also a bit strange. But no more Bluetooth drop-outs mid Diablo 3 Rifts and the lack of internal batteries means everything is lighter and more comfortable when playing from my sofa.

I swapped the 1.5m Streak Mini USB-C cable for a 4.5m one from the rainforest and the mouse is on a 3m USB3.0 extension cable. Absolutely loving it.

Back
Top Bottom