Smashed rear light in car park

Permabanned
Wigan Tesco is a nightmare because its on a slant, the car park that is, came back once to find a trolly resting against my parents car, parked a good 50 years away from another car and so it had a huge run up

Soldato
Someone did that to me in Waitrose, I saw them do it.
They weren't bothered until I went & did it to theirs. They had the cheek to then kick off at me even though they'd just done it to mine first

I think it's awful that people don't treat other people's property as good as they'd treat their own.

Soldato
Someone did that to me in Waitrose, I saw them do it.
They weren't bothered until I went & did it to theirs. They had the cheek to then kick off at me even though they'd just done it to mine first

I think it's awful that people don't treat other people's property as good as they'd treat their own.

but you're as bad as them?

Wigan Tesco is a nightmare because its on a slant, the car park that is, came back once to find a trolly resting against my parents car, parked a good 50 years away from another car and so it had a huge run up

I have worked at Loughborough Tesco on trolleys when I was in my first year of uni. I would often be the only one on a Monday evening at an Extra Store and I had to work hard to keep the place relatively tidy. It really was a two man job and when the whether is bad I would see trolleys fly out of bays into cars (carpark has sunk in the middle so whole carpark is no longer flat).

If Tesco had spent more money on staff the carpark would be tidier, cleaner and with less dented cars.
That said, if I had had it my way, I would make the trolleys all have the £1 thingys on, to force people to put them into a bay!

Back
Top Bottom