Smashed rear light in car park

Soldato
Gutted!

Went into tesco for 5 minutes and came back to find a trolley leaning against the back of my car, I went over and found this. :(

33443_10150281219600107_554335106_14959079_3180634_n.jpg

No note on the widow or anything, I went back inside and spoke to the manager to see if they had CCTV but they didn't!

Any idea how much something like this will cost to replace? If it's as simple as pulling the old cover off and putting the new one on then I will do it myself.

I'm guessing about £15-20?

I might take a look on e-bay.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
WAH!!! Wow didn't expect that much, I put the low figure due to the fact that ts just a peice of plastic!
There's a lot more to a light cluster than a piece of perspex :p

TBH I'd just leave it until it start fogging up.

Soldato
Really gets on my nerves over here, lazy yanks just leave their tolleys all over the place. Happened twice last week, no matter where i seem to park. They even leave them when the trolley park is no more than 20ft away.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Really gets on my nerves over here, lazy yanks just leave their tolleys all over the place. Happened twice last week, no matter where i seem to park. They even leave them when the trolley park is no more than 20ft away.
They should start having to insert coins to get them.
However, it creates employment by having someone to walk around and collect them :p

Soldato
Gutted, wish it was just unlucky it rolled by itself but I believe someone must have done that and not bothered to leave a note. ******!

Soldato
People in supermarket carparks are stupid, i was sitting in my dads car once and some stupid woman couldn't be bothered to put her trolley back so she just pushed it away and it hit my dads car, got out and had a go at her, she didn't seem bothered and quickly hurried away, luckily it didn't leave any marks but it just shows how some people have no respect for other peoples property, or just lack common sense.

Soldato
OP
First honda and Web I looked I thought it was a peice of thinnplastic covering the main body of the light. After looking around I realise my error.

As people have mentioned it could have been worse, it's just an annoyance!

Soldato
The bone idle, lazy sods that just leave trolleys rolling about the car parks really annoy me, I have an overwhelming urge to run over and ram it into the side of their car :mad:

Back
Top Bottom