SNES Mini Classic

Soldato
Useless info: The SNES mini works in a 2016 Civic on using the infotainment screen. USB and HDMI port in glove box, means you can play in the car when not in motion. Useful if you're 17 and like to hang out in carparks.

Soldato
Tried to scalp and failed, aww poor you.

Actually my primary reason was to have a backup order incase they cancelled due to stock issues.

I was going to try and make a small profit but not take the mickey, however I do want to at least get the RRP back for the unit. I think people bidding £20-40 are taking the mickey.

I would sell to someone on here but I assume its against the rules for those who dont have access to the used section.

Soldato
The problem you have now is they are easily available so why should someone buy from you sold as seen when they can get one brand new with warranty.

Probably yes yeah.

I would have sold for a bit cheaper, but I felt the offers I got were taking the mickey.

At the time I put it up before christmas people were selling units for £100 and I had a buy it now or nearest offer of £80, no offer was made.
I then put up for bids with a reserve of £60 and £45 was the highest bid.

Soldato
Associate
Actually my primary reason was to have a backup order incase they cancelled due to stock issues.

I was going to try and make a small profit but not take the mickey, however I do want to at least get the RRP back for the unit. I think people bidding £20-40 are taking the mickey.

I would sell to someone on here but I assume its against the rules for those who dont have access to the used section.

This is what i did, i got 2 purely because i wanted one so badly i didn't want one of my orders to get cancelled. I've just kept the 2nd one unopened. Turns out ive paid double as they both came and are now so easy to get theres no point even listing to sell but it was my console as a kid so its worth the money

daz

daz

Soldato
I asked for a SNES Mini for Xmas from my wife, she couldn't get hold of one so ended up buying one for myself in Jan... the wife then buys me one the day after. So I have two as well now but will gift one to my brother I think.

Back
Top Bottom