1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sniper games

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Mister_Pister, 22 Jan 2008.

1. Rezident

Mobster

SO I'm not the only one who played that :). It probably looks a bit dated by now and the AI could be annoying but the headshots were deadly!

2. Mister_Pister

Wise Guy

yeah ive done some sniping in bf2...the weapons just felt really wussy - plus there was no blood which is always dissapointing :p Hitman 2 i've played that was pretty cool. Also played splinter cell and the like. H&D2 ive played aswell. Ill check out flashpoint though but I dont think anything will beat the cod4 level, it was just so cool!

3. aeT

Wise Guy

H&D games are epic!

I bet they feel dated now.

4. Hen_Dawg

Mobster

Project Reality mod for BF2. If you have patience and get the full sniper kit you can double zoom and snipe someone hundreds of metres away. They can't even see you
    1 shot kill

And there is blood

5. Witor

Mobster

Another vote for Crysis online sniping.

Its usually what I do once I build up enough ranking to have enough to purchase a sniper rifle and scope...

Great fun hiding between the shrubbery...getting a couple..then moving to some other vantage point.

6. TheMagic1an

Hitman

Yeah i agree...i loved that game!.

7. GSXRMovistar

Sgarrista

I really enjoyed that game, good atomsphere even though there was a fair amount of waiting around.

8. Fiocca

Hitman

For a cool sniper modded server on COD4 try www.phoenixsniperteam.com. It's basically no running around and waiting for the tiniest bit of movement. They have 2 custom maps too.

9. MoRT489

Soldato

GRAW2 is good, BF2 (although dont expect 1 shot kills).

H&D was awesome, i miss that game, the 2nd one just didnt grab my attention tho :(

but for the ultimate in realism cant beat Raven Shield, still the best FPS imo :cool:

10. eekfek

Soldato

sniping is immense and Bf2 , 2142 and team fortress 2 offer hrs of fun ... just ignore all the remarks about it being a useless class and go out there and snipe away, if peeps moan head shot them over and over again they will soon take their rattles to another server ...

agreed, project IGI was fantastic for sniping ,, must find the disks and try that again

11. meghatronic

Capodecina

I think it isn't as great as it should be... snipers are deadly. They're not in bf2 unless you get a head shot.

Definately, I can still hear the sniper sounds and remember the ragdoll physics.

12. Flammy

Hitman