US: Snowfall ..

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Never seen it before and can't believe it's free on iPlayer. One of the best shows I watched in a long time.

Last edited:
Soldato
When I watched the final episode I thought is was the series finale. Things were getting so mental I was trying to figure out how on earth they were going to wrap it up in one episode, then I found out there's one more season to go!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Just got there myself. I can't wait for the next season. Things ramped up to the max.

I didn't expect Teddy to be a complete pos because he backstabbed Franklin the moment he quit. Guess there no honour among thieves.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, just watched the finale...

I guess it was a fitting enough end, but felt a little anti-climactic though. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but I didn't really get...

...how Oso was out teaching kids. Didn't he get pinched?

We didn't really get an explanation of Sissi either. Didn't Leon was say she did it to save Franklin? But... surely it ended him? Yes, it stopped him dealing drugs, but wasn't he trying to go legit anyway? That was what he needed the money for?

Soldato
Yeah, just watched the finale...

I guess it was a fitting enough end, but felt a little anti-climactic though. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but I didn't really get...

...how Oso was out teaching kids. Didn't he get pinched?

We didn't really get an explanation of Sissi either. Didn't Leon was say she did it to save Franklin? But... surely it ended him? Yes, it stopped him dealing drugs, but wasn't he trying to go legit anyway? That was what he needed the money for?

Oso was under arrest, but then that KGB dude intercepted the DEA and he escaped. Franklin flew him into Mexico on his private jet in the penultimate episode, Which begs the question, why didn't he simply sell the jet if he needed quick cash?

Back
Top Bottom