So apparently iv'e got an order coming from Lakeballs.com

Soldato
Assumed it was just a scam as they usually are. But after a little more careful attention, as contained my correct details, it appears i have something being delivered to me from Lakeballs.com!!

Iv'e checked my online banking and PayPal, nothing seems out of place. Cant see anything spent that wasnt by me.

A look at the companies website and apparently they sell reclaimed golfballs.

Heres a copy of the email with my details removed

Hi xx

We just wanted to let you know that your shipment from LAKEBALLS.COM has now been generated through Whistl to:

My name and full address

Your tracking number is XX

We look forward to helping you again soon.

Best wishes

InXpress

Seems like there are 3 different companies here? InXpress, Whistl and lakeballs.

I've checked the tracking number (Yodel) and appears valid with booking taking place on 6th / Today

06/06/19
15:56
Your parcel is in transit

06/06/19
15:39
Your parcel is in transit

06/06/19
00:00
Your parcel will be with us soon

I'm scared.

Associate
im sure ive used lakeballs several times before as hate paying full price for golf balls. never had an email like this though. if they turn up and you dont want them, send them my way lol

Caporegime
Do you like golf?

Do you know someone that may want to buy you some golf balls for some reason?

Someone doesn’t have to use your payment details to deliver to your address!

Soldato
I have a email address with my name on it - I use it for what I call official use -Bank - power etc and I have had quite a few emails coming to me for my namesakes - all legit but they made a slight error in email address.
Usually I reply to sender telling them I am the wrong Fred Smith - ring them and confirm email address.
Have to say some were quite interesting and all were grateful that I took the time to inform them.
Only on one did I go online and logged in to my clone and changed his details so the offers of hotels in the Alps stopped.

Back
Top Bottom