• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

So, decided on a 3080? Which manufacturer and why?

ne0

ne0

Associate
No idea atm. As much as the FE is a very classy looking card, I do like all the bling so no doubt will go for something in yer face.

Associate
I'm somewhere between the FE, Zotac or MSI Gaming trio. Tbh I may just sit it out. Why can't all reviews be available the day before.... annoying!

Associate
It's not 100% confirmed but I believe that all cards that don't have *AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER SEPTEMBER 17th* in their description will be available on the 17th. :)

Soldato
I'm looking at either the FE (if it reviews well) or Zotac, as I've been happy with my 980ti AMP, and I quite like the look of theirs as it isn't too bling.

Associate
I think, I will be getting the MSI.
Never had an MSI card before and seems to have no christmas tree lights.

I will probably have multiple cards on multiple sites open and basically mashing F5 at 2PM to get one.

Back
Top Bottom