So... just found a blue plaster in my weetabix

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Id be surprised it it was actually INSIDE the the weetabix from the start.

Why?

That'd be the obvious place for it to be, it'll have fallen into the mix, then squished inside when it was formed into bricks.

Don't know about you but when i'm making breakfast in the morning I don't tend to inspect my cereal before chucking it in a bowl and slapping on some milk. Not to mention I'm usually half asleep, making a brew, and thinking about what stuff I need to take with me today.

Quite easy to miss something you don't expect to be in there.

I've had it before where I've had a big chunk of cardboard inside of a sandwich.

Caporegime
Absoloutly fuming about this because it's just lucky it was me eating it, and not my 18 month old boy. There is a very good chance he would have swallowed the plaster and, well, I don't even want to think about that.
And well, what? He'd have...you know, swallowed the plaster.

Soldato
Some people think you can get it by touching a door knob. :D

knobs :D

Most people don't know this but the chances of getting infected during a single episode of unprotected vaginal sex is not very high. It is only around 1 in 500 which is not too bad really.

I am not saying to go out and have unprotected sex with HIV/Aids sufferers but the risk is no all that high even if you do.

Associate
Doctors and get tested for AIDs.

That's really not a bad idea. No doubt you'll be fine but it's best to double check.

Then do the complaining thing.

edit:

you are joking right?

You can't get Aids be eating a plaster

There is the change there was blood on dais plaster.
And the change op has a teeny tiny wound in his mouth.

Think that's how it works...

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I had a gallon of non-brand pre-diluted squash which made my pooh turn blue when I lived in Florida. Called the company and they offered me $100 worth of their products.........uh, no thanks. Not sure if that helps you, but it's good to share.

Soldato
Blue plasters are used in food environments as they are easier to detect by sight. Most brands of blue plasters have a small metal strip of some sort in the padding part and are detectable by metal detectors and/or magnets as already mentioned. You have to use them to cover earrings, finger rings and cuts/scratches etc.

They are not the best at sticking either. A slight drop of water will make them come off.

Back
Top Bottom