So my new RAM arrived today.

Associate
reRScMr
Hey,

So today my ram arrived today Team Group Xtreem "8Pack Edition" 32GB 3600MHz CL16

I have downloaded the thaiphoon app and have got the information I needed. Even know I knew what I was purchasing, and also download the DRAM calculator,

So the calculator says I should be able to run at 3600 cl14 from the fast (green) button then I had changed them all in my bios settings. But the system just keep restarting itself,

My first question is do I need to turn off Game mode. The big button to the left of the big AXMP button both are off now and I'm about to follow all instructions again.

I'm yet to try again without game mode activated, would that cause issues with me overclocking the RAM if I have the CPU in game mode?

https://imgur.com/gallery/reRScMr

reRScMr

Associate
OP
Does it work OK with SAFE settings? You might just have a rubbish controller, isn't it a bit of a lottery on Ryzen?

Not sure yet I'll check this evening, but I do feel not having game boost would be better for overclocking my ram. As it does put my volts up a lot. And not for a lot of gain. But I'm keen to get this ram and fclk up.

Back
Top Bottom