So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Don
There's just no logic to Boro's spending... You lacked creativity last season so what did you do this season to address it? Nothing, in fact you sold your only creative force in Ramirez, although he had to go to be fair.

Monk may as well spunked 15m on Wood rather than Assambolonga and bought in some quality wingers. Howson is another Leadbitter/Clayton/De Roon. You still have to much quality in the side not to mount a challenge but some very strange transfer dealings.

Good start for Leeds although disappointing with the injuries, Pennginton looked superb and considering we were without the Jansson/Bartley I'm really happy we came away with a win. Bolton were terrible but exactly as expected for a Parkinson team.

Soldato
Great start for us (Bristol City) but if we end up performing like last year we will lose 4-3 :p

Well we managed to avoid that :D so progress seems to have been made, was a very good performance, although I would be seriously concerned if I were a Barnsley fan as they looked very poor.

Soldato
Well we managed to avoid that :D so progress seems to have been made, was a very good performance, although I would be seriously concerned if I were a Barnsley fan as they looked very poor.

Good to see the progress we've made.. Diedhou seems like a Good signing, had a few chances and netted one... Hopefully we don't do what we've done over the year's, Start well and End poor or Start poor and End well... would be nice to get a top half finish this year.. Plymouth Tomorrow

Associate
Good start for Leeds although disappointing with the injuries, Pennginton looked superb and considering we were without the Jansson/Bartley I'm really happy we came away with a win. Bolton were terrible but exactly as expected for a Parkinson team.

What's your thoughts on the new signings Andy?

Personally, I reckon Siaz and Alioski are exactly what we needed last season. Both look menacing in attack and are very hard working.

We already knew about Sacko (fast as .... with no end product), but he's still developing - hoping he'll push on this season. Good signing just for his Twitter personality. ;)

The jury is still out on the new goalie Wiedwald, he doesn't seem confident at all with dealing with set pieces. Reminds me of Marco.

Back
Top Bottom