So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
Brentford in selling players shocker :)

Yep, a player in their last year of contract who refuses to sign a new one and we get rid. Generally we replace with better and younger, and don't miss those we sell - Bentley and Rico Henry replaced Button and Bidwell, with a £2m profit. If we make ~£10m off Harlee Dean and Jota whilst they're in their last years of their respective contracts then I'd be delighted. Obviously I'd rather they stayed but those two player's fees will have covered our summer spending twice over.

Expect us to bring over Marcondes, who's ripping it up in Denmark at the moment, a few months early. I will be sad to lose Colin, as I'd regard him as one of the best right backs in the league.

Soldato
I can. Brentford really aren't that good. 2-1 City.

Another terrible performance. No chance of anything this season.

:cool: Made you lot look League One today, we hammered you all over the pitch and it was only a number of excellent saves from Johnstone that kept you in it.

3 top ten Championship finishes in a row for us - luck running against us recently unfortunately, xG would have us as 9th at the mo. We're not as bad as many think, bit of an outdated view imo. We'll be top half again this season.

Soldato
:cool: Made you lot look League One today, we hammered you all over the pitch and it was only a number of excellent saves from Johnstone that kept you in it.

3 top ten Championship finishes in a row for us - luck running against us recently unfortunately, xG would have us as 9th at the mo. We're not as bad as many think, bit of an outdated view imo. We'll be top half again this season.

I meant this season when I said that :p

Done better in this league than we have. We're just so bad it's literally beyond belief. I hate Saturdays now.

Soldato
I meant this season when I said that :p

Done better in this league than we have. We're just so bad it's literally beyond belief. I hate Saturdays now.

Still at a loss as to how we didn't pick up three points - this season we've had the most shots in the league, second most attempts on target but are still second from bottom. It's doing my head in - every single game we've dominated but things just aren't going our way. I'm sure it'll change though, hopefully tomorrow night at Wednesday. Missing that, and the game on Saturday :(

Villa, I must say, didn't really surprise me. You've got a great side, easily a squad which could compete in the bottom half of the Premiership, but you don't seem to be set up right whatsoever. Glenn Whelan is possible the least mobile midfielder in the division, whereas you don't seem to get Hourihane on the ball at all. Also, you seem to be playing Hogan in a very different manner than he was when banging them in for us. Good luck until we meet next time :)

Soldato
Still at a loss as to how we didn't pick up three points - this season we've had the most shots in the league, second most attempts on target but are still second from bottom. It's doing my head in - every single game we've dominated but things just aren't going our way. I'm sure it'll change though, hopefully tomorrow night at Wednesday. Missing that, and the game on Saturday :(

Villa, I must say, didn't really surprise me. You've got a great side, easily a squad which could compete in the bottom half of the Premiership, but you don't seem to be set up right whatsoever. Glenn Whelan is possible the least mobile midfielder in the division, whereas you don't seem to get Hourihane on the ball at all. Also, you seem to be playing Hogan in a very different manner than he was when banging them in for us. Good luck until we meet next time :)

Hogan's wasted. He seems completely lost.

Agree on Whelan, he's the slowest midfielder i've ever seen. Something just isn't clicking. People are wanting Bruce out but I really don't see who else we could have in his place.

Soldato
Come on Villa tomorrow :)

Birmingham shouldn't be to much of an issue for us but you never known on a Tuesday night.

Good luck. Look at that team sheet..

Bjarnason at right back - he's a midfielder. A crap one at that, Hutton's a sub.

Davis up front alone - Hogan and Kodjia subs.

What the actual **** is he thinking? He must just pick names out of a hat each week.

Back
Top Bottom