So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Associate
Leeds grinded out a result last night. Ayling had a goal line clearance. But Leeds are top, I can hear the EFL chairman moaning about losing the Away attendance money and the Premier league teams quaking in their boots....

Soldato
Don
We are always awful against Millwall, considering the performance in midweek it wasn't surprising we were bad again. To put things into perspective we actually haven't played a good side yet, we need to remember that and the two better sides we have played we failed to beat.

Associate
We are always awful against Millwall, considering the performance in midweek it wasn't surprising we were bad again. To put things into perspective we actually haven't played a good side yet, we need to remember that and the two better sides we have played we failed to beat.

They completely outplayed us all over the park, hopefully it'll be a learning curve for some of the inexperienced players.

Still, I'd of bit your hand off for 17 points (and top of the league) after 8 games.

Burnley will be an interesting test on Tuesday, I doubt either team will play a first 11.

Don
Decent win today for us, defending looked shoddy at times especially at set pieces. Need Jansson back ASAP, I'd like to see him and Pennington start and see how good they can be. Cardiff will be a big test on Tuesday.

Associate
Decent win today for us, defending looked shoddy at times especially at set pieces. Need Jansson back ASAP, I'd like to see him and Pennington start and see how good they can be. Cardiff will be a big test on Tuesday.

Jansson was ready today, but not 100% according to TC - should be starting at Cardiff.

Where were you today? I was in the SS and that third goal was so bizarre, I haven't seen a replay yet...

Cardiff away will be the biggest test of the season thus far, hopefully lessons were learnt from the Millwall game.

Back
Top Bottom