So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Don
Jansson was ready today, but not 100% according to TC - should be starting at Cardiff.

Where were you today? I was in the SS and that third goal was so bizarre, I haven't seen a replay yet...

Cardiff away will be the biggest test of the season thus far, hopefully lessons were learnt from the Millwall game.

I just paid the £5 to watch it. 3rd goal was atrocious but the goals we gave them equally so!

Soldato
All this winning has got me more nervous! Now I'm going into games with bigger expectations that just to make things difficult and try to nick the odd points!

Soldato
Long old trip to and from the Riverside today. Should certainly have won that, gutted we only got a point. 1 defeat in 6 and we're starting to gel... just need a few more goals.

Don
Well that didn't go well....

I'm inclined to blame TC for these defeats, so frustrating the past 3 away games minus Burnley. Against Millwall 2 in CM didn't work so then we do the exactly the same vs Cardiff, we then deploy the same tactics vs Sheff Wed! Unbelievable really. He needs to adapt to the Championship quickly and if that means dropping one of the four attackers for another CM it needs to be done.

Back
Top Bottom