So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
Sheffield United 4-5 Fulham

Wtf - anyone at the game!?

I was! It was bonkers. One of the few times I think Wilder got it wrong. A little bit tactically naive I thought, should have overloaded the attack like we normally do. Fulham were always going to tear us apart if they got a chance to run in behind us, and we give them many opportunities to do just that. Still... Exciting game of football!

Soldato
Bloody hell Brentford!
Bloody he'l indeed. 18 points dropped from leading positions this season. Got some very talented players but they lack the nous to see games out. It's almost expected now.

I hate to admit it, as I still go home and away, but it's having less of an impact on me. I've actually become less enthusiastic over the past few years, and my two non-Brentford mates who came along last night were more gutted than I was

Don
We lost the intensity in the second half, that Cooper offside goal was the killer :( Villa deserved the equaliser the second half shame it had to be that absolute **** who scored.

Our squad is really poor, literally no options on the bench to win the game, literally screwed once things aren't going our own way.

Associate
First 11 is very good, subs not good enough. Roofe, Sacko are our best options off the bench and they are not good enough. Don't get me started on Grot!

Urgh, Grot... No idea why TC keeps throwing him on, he's not good enough, should be 'developing' in the under 23s.

On the Christmas list: natural left back, winger and striker - hmm think I said the exaxt same last year! :(:confused:

Soldato
Anyone watching this game? Unbelievable Bristol City are 1 up at half time, Sheff United have been all over them and hit the woodwork three times.

Im a city fan myself and i was biting my nails for the majority of the game, Once they went down to 10 men that changed the game totally.. I dont think ive ever seen one team hit the woodwork so much in one game :p Glad to come away with 3 points though.

Back
Top Bottom