So.... Twin Peaks is due to return.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
New Shoes... *Spit*...

This is Awesome news, both the Missus and I are big Twin Peaks fans, can't wait!!! :)

Associate
"The Owls are not what they seem."

"Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Fire walk with me."

and who can forget

"Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, Wouldn't you?"

Not sure how I feel about more episodes (huge Twin Peaks fan here.) Will they follow on from where it left off? Will it be a prequel? Are we looking at the original actors coming back or a new cast? Tbh the second series wasnt a patch on the first.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Midseason cancellation. There is no way you could pull a show like Twin Peaks in this day and age again. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful show, but it's a beautiful show about nothing. Nobody told us so much and so little in so many wonderful ways about nothing until that show. But now, that we were told, it would be incredibly hard to tell us more about nothing for us to remain interested (in nothing). And shows about nothing these days don't survive on ABC even past midseason hiatus anymore.

Soldato
"How's Annie? How's Annie?"

I am tremendously looking forward to this. I trust David Lynch implicitly, he will not **** this up. Twin Peaks was basically the "Lost" of its day, right down to being required viewing for two seasons max. Of course, there were only two seasons of Twin Peaks available :)

Pretty much bang on 25 years.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmmm yum more cherry pie please!!! :cool:

Kyle MacLachlan will return as Agent Cooper in season 3!!! :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30793683

AWESOME!!! :D

200.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom