So, what's hot at the moment?

Associate
I know I can just go and look on mobile phone websites / search for new handsets, but i'd like some opinions on what's good, and what's looking good at the moment?

My contract expires in January and i'm still mulling over whether or not I actually want to renew/get a new handset, or whether just to get a month-by-month contract with loads of minutes for cheap.

Currently have an N82, it's okay and I haven't any gripes with it, but chunky but it does the job and I use it to run TomTom. I have an iPod touch so the iPhone isn't on the cards.

The Nokia "tube" Xpress Music 5800 looks interesting, are there any details about this atm? there weren't a couple of weeks ago.

Nokia N96, did it live upto the hype? Any other interesting phones? I'm quite a Symbian S60 fan..

Associate
Nothing out now floats my boat. Im hoping something shiny and new and android flavoured will be out by Sept.

Caporegime
Blackberry Bold...imho and ive had a lot of phones including the dire HTC ones, i would say the Blackberry Bold is possibly the best phone/device i have ever had the pleasure of using.

Associate
Nokia n79 and n85 are the latest Symbian phones out at the moment.

I personally got an n79 and i think its great.

Soldato
once you get used to it the blackberry storm's not half bad. I hated mine to start off with but its growing on my steadily.

Soldato
Samsung i8510 (INNOV8). Got mine and I love it. Makes my previous SE k850i (which I also loved) look like a toy.

Soldato
iPhone is clearly one of the leaders if not right at the top.

Andriod has potential but not for a while :)

Windows mobile? I'd rather send a pigeon- much less hassle :D

Soldato
Ive had my n82 a year now, and I am sad because it is slowly dying on me.
Gotta wait til April for my upgrade, should start looking around for my next phone really.

Caporegime
iPhone is clearly one of the leaders if not right at the top.

Andriod has potential but not for a while :)

Windows mobile? I'd rather send a pigeon- much less hassle :D

Being a first time user of WM I was really worried about all the hate flying around about it. Then I tried it and I find it fast and easy to navigate, the only time I need a stylus is when I need use a couple of programs I have installed which have lots of lists.

Caporegime
Nokia Musicxpress 5800 is the only phone I would replace my N82 with... and even then im only holding on till the N97.

Top Bottom