So you take your Monaro to have a leak fixed...

Associate
...and find a rather interesting recording on your Road Hawk when you get the car back from the garage. :eek:

removed - swearing

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Why not pass it to the police? well it'd probably cost them their jobs, knock on effect, loose their house. Not really fair on their kids, just because Dad is being a dick in a clients car. Luckily no one got hurt otherwise I'd have no problem dropping them in it.
who cares if they lose their jobs? *****

Caporegime
I would have been straight down the garage demanding any money back I had paid!

Or straight to the police. Some people.

Soldato
You're maybe right. The overwhelming concensus from people I tell is that I report them.
I guess I'm just too nice a guy or maybe I think I've had enough crap from them to be bothered having to make police statements and court appearances etc!

The term you are looking for is 'pathetic doormat of a person'

Soldato
Why not pass it to the police? well it'd probably cost them their jobs, knock on effect, loose their house. Not really fair on their kids, just because Dad is being a dick in a clients car. Luckily no one got hurt otherwise I'd have no problem dropping them in it.

/facepalm

Soldato
Link removed. What was it?

Guy found that on his magic box after taking the car to get a leak fixed.

Guy then proceeds to do nothing about it, then randomly the police turn up at his house supposedly having found the YouTube vid.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I dont get the whole swearing thing. Whilst obviously us swearing in posts isn't the done thing why does it matter if its in a link? The world wont implode and although many of the posters in Motors give the impression of being aged 12, either through looks or posting style, none of them actually are.

Mind you, anyone used Xbox live lately? The average 12 year olds vocab :eek:

Caporegime
Can be found on HSV uk forums, don't think it will be that hard to find. Please delete if against the rules. But surely kids can google 'swear words' anywho.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;15039312 said:
I dont get the whole swearing thing. Whilst obviously us swearing in posts isn't the done thing why does it matter if its in a link? The world wont implode and although many of the posters in Motors give the impression of being aged 12, either through looks or posting style, none of them actually are.

Mind you, anyone used Xbox live lately? The average 12 year olds vocab :eek:

I understand not allowing swearing, but the fact the worst parts of the stuff on that site were censored anyway is confusing. Also what I don't get is why f.t.w is filtered but swearing isn't :/

Back
Top Bottom