1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soldier of Fortune 2 - ClanBase - OSP

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Ant Taylor, 1 Jan 2020.

Tags:
  1. humanlaptop

Gangster

Was this the game where you were in Iraq or similar and you could shoot off the enemy legs :D

Not sure if i played the first one or 2nd one.. I remember there being a sort of Subway segment.

2. PishY

Gangster

ah mate I remember you from the elimination days! With like Steiger crew, team elite, urA etc! Solid were quality! With like acid burn and that?

3. labbby

Wise Guy

i remember the Solid tag didn't you guys have someone called [2]stoned in Solid ?

scrub that they were another clan altogether, i remember solid and i think there was h2o that were also pretty good..

man some great memories and how i miss clanbase

Last edited: 26 Feb 2021
  4. HangTime

Man of Honour

There's definitely other games, I can't remember many of them but e.g. Doom (the new one), Mortal Kombat, Fallout 3 etc. If you count zombies as people there's probably quite a few in that genre.

5. Malevolence

Capodecina

And the upcoming ILL - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34575120/

6. RomeoBravo

Associate

Hello Krushy, long time no speak! haX from Solid here :)

7. VerDicT

Associate

I just had to register to this forum to say Hi in this Thread. My SoF2 ingame name was VerDict, Verdict from clan Zerox aka =Zx=. Had a blast in Clanbase tournaments, also won gold at Clanbase Nations Cup with team Finland. Great memories.

8. MoDe

Hitman

[TGS]MoDe checking in. Tongueless Ghosts of Sin. Good times!

9. Teknobry

Wise Guy

-john- Teknobry from -john- clan!

Loved sof2, still good mates today with a couple of guys I met through playing that game 20 years ago :D

10. Wang

Wise Guy

I was eDs/ParTyboy from eDs (European Death Squad). Played in a few Clanbase tournaments back in the day. not sure if any of you remember some of the names?

Vindicator
    The Baptist
    Delkon
    Swordblaster
    Tas
    Cone-on-TheBarbarian
    Scuzmonkey

To this day I've never had as much fun playing a video game as I did with that lot.

11. [email protected]

Caporegime

I remember the USI servers, used to have some great games on kam 2 (I think it was).

Loved the sound of the game, e.g. nade kills.

12. PishY

Gangster

wow I remember Zx! Was sway in that clan to? I was a teenager watching you guys at your peak!

I played vs eDs abit! Remember the clan leader vindicator! He passed away if I heard correctly?

13. Wang

Wise Guy

He did, a few years back now. He came across as a right grumpy sod to other clans, but he was a genuinely nice bloke :D:D. Met up with him and a few of the others on several occasions in the years gone by.

14. PishY

Gangster

may such a shame, I used to play with vale|46 / MrBruce a lot, he was a uk lad who played in Dogs of war? He passed away a few years back to, sole great Memories