• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Someone At OCUK Has A Sense Of Humour ....

Associate
Soldato
Funnily enough I'm actually playing through the original Far Cry at the moment. Puts a lot of modern day games to shame, difficulty is higher ( I keep dying), story is good and no help to speak of, and thats on easy:p)

Soldato
^^^ Just played through the updated mod for HL2 and yep hard is very hard in places. No hand holding, x-ray vision or hud pointers to help out all the time.

Time to try FC again I suppose.

Associate
Funnily enough I'm actually playing through the original Far Cry at the moment. Puts a lot of modern day games to shame, difficulty is higher ( I keep dying), story is good and no help to speak of, and thats on easy:p)

Top game with great AI, I think this and Half-Life 2 had the best AI in any video game to date. Pretty sad really considering how old both those games are.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
ye i do wonder if its just lazy or there's a reason
you guys seen the AI in Conan Exiles? wow its bad :)

Soldato

Yup that is one seriously tough game haha. I remember playing that when everyone else was on half life 2. I thought far cry was better.

Associate
Yeah, I didn't get to around to playing the original Farcry until years after it's release, I was surprised by how good it was even then. I lost most of my interest once the "creatures" became the main enemy (just as I did with Crysis when the aliens became the main theme) I felt the games offered more when you were fighting other people.

Associate
Playing Far Cry Primal, although just as a test (just received an RX 480 from OC) and enjoying it more than I can. Obviously it's Ubi now, Farcry in name only, but it is better than the Ubi predecessors.

Back
Top Bottom