Someone Found Dead Outside My Office

Soldato
I work in quite a big office in Reading. This morning I got a friend telling me that it was announced to him on his project that someone was found dead outside the wooded area in our office grounds.

I went to see what was happening and the police have closed the area off. So I went to the 3rd floor to get a look and the place has been police taped off.

Of course there are all the rumours going about:

"I heard they hung themselves in the woods" - the first rumour I heard.

"Apparently they drowned in the pond".

"I heard he slipped and broke his neck".

There arent any details of what happened or who it was, but its ridiculous how much banter goes about in a short space of time. Like a massive game of chinese whispers. I will post when I find out anything new.

Must have been awful for the person who found him/her.

Associate
I found a dead bloke on the way to college once. He was sitting on the pavement against a wall. He was a fairly old chap and it was pretty cold outside (about this time of the year). I think he popped out to get a paper, sat down to catch his breath and just couldn't get up again, assumedly due to poor health and the cold he died there and then a few minutes before I got there.

Makes you think that you can just go like that **clicks fingers**.

Don
I work on Cutbush lane in Shinfield :o I haven't seen any Police cars though. Although thinking about it there was a large number of vans at the end of the road earlier :eek: Can someone walk me to my car please :(

Back
Top Bottom