Someone stole our Xmas tree at work!!!

Soldato
Or it could be my 12 year old daughter in which case i think you guys are just sick and i'm a really bad father! :cry:

Having viewed the video footage again (and again), I'm beginning to wonder if maybe she's an adult after all. Any self respecting child would have swiped the presents and left the tree.

Then again, those teeny weeny hoofs..

Soldato
I just love the way of how easy she did it with having one hand in her pocket and grabbing it with the other hand and walking out

I can picture if it was 2 blokes with hoods they be struggling to pick the whole thing up and carrying it out with one at each end trying to fit it through the door way :cry:

Man of Honour
Having viewed the video footage again (and again), I'm beginning to wonder if maybe she's an adult after all. Any self respecting child would have swiped the presents and left the tree.

Then again, those teeny weeny hoofs..

How can you determine the size of her feet? Who knows what size shoes could be mostly hidden by those jeans, which are obviously very loose at the bottom. In any case, it's not all that unusual for a woman to have small feet. I know several women who can wear footwear labelled as children's sizes. It saves money when buying fashionable trainers, apparently. I probably know more than several women who could do so - I don't know the shoe size of most people I know. The range of individual variation is much larger than the difference between the averages for adolescents and adults.

She probably had a shopping trolley parked outside (knowing students :p)

Shouldn't it have one of her drunk mates in it, though? :)

Man of Honour
I just use my eyes to look at them.

You're not looking at her feet. You're looking at a very low quality image of very loose-bottomed jeans and the toe part of a shoe. Without anything to show scale accurately. Some degree of accuracy is required, since just a couple of cm is a significant difference in the context of foot size.

On top of that, the degree of individual variation means that you can't tell a person's age from their shoe size anyway. And on top of that, a person's feet usually grow to their full size pretty early on in their life, before they're adults. Have a look online for average shoe sizes by age. You'll usually find the charts ending by about 12 years old.

Here, for example, is the most obvious by site name:

https://www.shoesize.com/youth-junior/sizechart/

Only goes up to 10 years old. After that it's adult sizes.

Back
Top Bottom