Someone wants my sexy body

Soldato
I just got this email this morning, could this be the Vixen I've been waiting for (apologies, Mrs String).

Should we talk?

Good Morning Am Irene by name 31 years old Single woman never married with no kids I am looking for someone who shares my goals, values, and aspirations in life. We do not need to have everything in common, but it is important to me that you are passionate about something. I want to be in a relationship with someone who thinks about the future and knows where they want to be 5, 10, and even 20 years from now. I am interested in someone who can bring out the best in me and who will always strive to be better. If you think that you can challenge me to be the best version of myself and are looking for someone who can do this for you, then let's talk.

Soldato
To be fair it doesn’t sound like she has any negatives, if that’s the sort of girl you’re after you should get in touch.

If not, at the very least it would be polite to reply and say that you’re actually after someone who brings out the worst in you and the sort of girl that stamps on your neck during sexy time.

Soldato
Just wait till Irene comes to visit.

60ac43c63abd64b910bab8a82bf2ac7a.jpg

Soldato
Set up a new disposable email and reply

Something along the lines of

Hi Irene, I’m also 31 and single with no kids, which is a shame as I have a really good well paid job so I have lots to offer somebody, my uncle died recently and left me a lot of money in his will so I am looking to meet the right person to share this wealth with

Do you have a photo?

Back
Top Bottom