Something silly that maybe will amuse.

Caporegime
Using only the suggested words on your phone, create an interesting passage of text. The more bizarre the better but please keep it clean and in good English.

Here we go..

I'm going to put this on the chair and I'm glad I'm not going to be a sensible educated middle aged woman.

Lol well I find it amusing... But I am a simple idiot.

Associate
I have been made to order a brochure and the Price of the King. The comments and suggestions for improvements to the UK and Ireland, and the other side of the Crown. This is It. This will help me to be honest.

Soldato
Hi to everyone else who doesn't really work with me tonight and tomorrow night but I don't think I will let you know that you are watching the same thing as a lifestyle choice

Soldato
Tea and coffee making facilities and the facilities and facilities for the offer of a range of products and services and services to the public and the other kill zombies.

Soldato
Fortunately for the first time since the beginning of the world the way to go back in the past year has been a long term project

Man of Honour
Forums.overclockers.co.uk is the most important thing to do before you get the chance to win a game in the next few weeks and I will have to pay for the global warming of your profile picture.

Soldato
Yeah I know what you doing then you can get a link to the station and the GF are saving up to the station and the GF are saving up to the station.

So I can see what you mean by tonight instead of the dwarves the train station and the GF are saving up to the station.

Oh dear, station must have been quite an overused word.

Soldato
Mine just kept going through the same words:

Just go in my car now and I am in the same time so the back to be my own year ago and I was my own this year

Soldato
I am not sure if you have a few more questions about the project and the other side of the house and the other side of the house and the other side of the house and the other side of the house.

(then repeats over and over. my phone seems obsessed with sides of houses.)

Back
Top Bottom