Son excluded from school!

Associate
Home schooling does not teach a child everything, although you may feel you need to protect him. Home schooling does not for example teach interaction with other people.

Hopefully you will get it sorted on Friday. It is not good for the school to let bullying go on as it is

Soldato
[TW]Fox;17568364 said:
I wonder what the other side to this story is?
Was thinking the same thing..

Why would anyone got suspended for scratching someone arm.. It took a BIG fight or something ridiculous stupid to get suspended at my secondary school.
High unlikely it would even effect him in the future -- it's not like you have a school record of everything what happens and you give it to employers

Man of Honour
Expulsion for scratching the arm of someone trying to steal your book, just from trying to hold onto it? Do us a favour and tell the entire story :D.

Robbie G, if we want wisdom of what model of 2008 Golf has what trim, we shall come and find you in Motors. How many kids have you got???

Was thinking the same thing..

oli356, if we want wisdom of what model.....

:D

Soldato
Fox, if we want wisdom of what model of 2003 3 series Bummer has what trim, we shall come and find you in Motors. How many kids have you got???

Awesome, pull the "I have kids and you don't so I know better" card why don't you? We were kids once, some of us bullied at school and when we try to retaliate, it goes wrong and looks bad on us.

You don't need to be a parent to have an outside objective view in this situation, some good advice about going in and speaking to the school staff/highers.

But knowing how people can be, I feel they will be completely illogical, unreasonable and stupid. They won't cooperate or see that you have complained about bullying before yet, the first instance he does something like this he's given "harsher" penalties.

I'd be ******.

Man of Honour
Nope, has he got kids?

You need kids to ask what the other side of the story was when a kid is excluded for what sounds like something completely trivial?

Either there is more to it than the OP describes, or if the OP's account is 100% accurate then the local authority needs to be involved as you simply cannot go around excluding kids for things like that. Exclusion is taken very seriously by schools and is a last resort.

When did you last do work in a school? ;)

Anyway, the less kids you've got the closer you are to school age so the better your memories of how it worked :D

Permabanned
[TW]Fox;17568481 said:
Anyway, the less kids you've got the closer you are to school age so the better your memories of how it worked :D

Plenty of teenage parents around that may show the fallacy of that statement.

Back
Top Bottom