Song name? Long shot asking I guess

D5T

D5T

Associate
OK so Sat night I'm in a club throwing some rather questionnable shapes down on the laminate, am slaughtered but I vaguely remember dancing to a track and would love to find it.

No idea who the artist was or the title or even the genre it would belong in but basically it had an indian/punjabi? feel to it mixed with a dance type track.

The tune sounded a lot like the track that the two asians (MJ & the cleaner) used on Britains Got Talent, Signature iirc?
That sound mixed with a dance track is the only way I can describe it.

Not usually my kinda track but really enjoyed it.
Anyone got any idea?

(Yes I know its a serious long shot thanks anyway)

Associate
Death Star or Mount Doom, it depends on the day.
OK so Sat night I'm in a club throwing some rather questionnable shapes down on the laminate, am slaughtered but I vaguely remember dancing to a track and would love to find it.

No idea who the artist was or the title or even the genre it would belong in but basically it had an indian/punjabi? feel to it mixed with a dance type track.

The tune sounded a lot like the track that the two asians (MJ & the cleaner) used on Britains Got Talent, Signature iirc?
That sound mixed with a dance track is the only way I can describe it.

Not usually my kinda track but really enjoyed it.
Anyone got any idea?

(Yes I know its a serious long shot thanks anyway)

As I don't watch Xfactor please find the youtube clip your on about so atleast have an idea?

D5T

D5T

Associate
OP
Thanks guys "Tigerstyle "Nachna Onda Nei" featuring Kaka Bhainiawala from the album "The Rising" is indeed the tune.
Top marks, thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom