Sonic The Hedgehog

Man of Honour
Jim Carrey only has one persona, and its the same in every single movie he has ever been in. Where is the talent in being the same in every single movie?

That isn't correct. Watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

I do think he is very similar in almost every movie he's been in, but why is that necessarily a lack of talent? An actor doesn't have to have to play a huge range of character types in order to demonstrate talent.

Associate
It looks pretty awful film wise but so much so I want to watch it and see first, could have some good bits. Sonic speaking to humans though that’s different.

Soldato
RE: Jim Carrey, Eternal Sunshine, Man On The Moon, 23, Truman Show...most recently the utterly depressing Dark Crimes and a fair bit of smaller indie stuff in between. The guy has a decent range, people generally just can't get past his comedy roles though.

Caporegime
I assume that with the way animation works, they would just need to adjust a few models and then the change would take place throughout the whole movie. The character movement etc will all be the same still.

Man of Honour
I assume that with the way animation works, they would just need to adjust a few models and then the change would take place throughout the whole movie. The character movement etc will all be the same still.

Depends what they are adjusting. May well have to re-render the entire thing and run it through all the checks again. Looking for pieces passing through each other or in front or behind things they shouldn't. Adjust and re-render all the effects, reflections and so on.

It could be a hell of a lot of work for them.

Associate

:D

iow.jpg

Even Sonic from Wreck it Ralph looked more like Sonic:

AKE.jpg

It's sad because the younger generation are not going to know Sonic as it originally was, only this abomination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom