*** Sony Xperia Z3 Compact ***

Soldato
I think the cheapest right now is £360 from Mobile Phones Direct. It's around £380 from the Rainforest, but it was down to £355 a few days ago.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got mine on Christmas day in red/orange, looks lovely and really like the feel of the smooth glass front and back. I installed all my usual apps and then put it in a bowl of water :D The touchscreen doesn't work underwater so I'm wondering how it can be used to take underwater video/pictures :confused: My wife refused to put her new Galaxy S5 in beside it even tho I assured her it was waterproof too :)

The box wasn't sealed when it arrived, although all packaging looked intact and no fingerprints inside on the phone protectors, is that normal?

Soldato
Got mine on Christmas day in red/orange, looks lovely and really like the feel of the smooth glass front and back. I installed all my usual apps and then put it in a bowl of water :D The touchscreen doesn't work underwater so I'm wondering how it can be used to take underwater video/pictures :confused: My wife refused to put her new Galaxy S5 in beside it even tho I assured her it was waterproof too :)

The box wasn't sealed when it arrived, although all packaging looked intact and no fingerprints inside on the phone protectors, is that normal?

It has a dedicated camera button does it not? If so hold down to start camera - and then snap away?

Associate
If it's a direct from Sony unit then its normal for them to arrive not sealed.

My Z2 from Amazon was not sealed, the Z3 is clearly not sealed from factory but Amazon put some Sellotape as a "seal" because people moaned they arrived "unsealed" so I got told.

Back
Top Bottom