**** Sony Xperia Z3 ****

Associate
Sorry guys , I meant to say I downloaded xperia companion from the Sony website over the top of pc companion and the update showed up right away .Might be worth a try .

Soldato
Okay got the Concept installed now. What security patch should I be on? It's saying April but I thought it was bring kept more up to date than this?

I'm on 3587, but have just found that there's 3598 to download - if that helps.

When I installed Concept, it downloaded a bunch of updates, took ages to get up to date for me - second time around, I used an XDA ftf file that included all the updates; though I forget where I got it from.

Soldato
Mine is driving me mad, I keep getting told my internal storage is 90% full but there is literally nothing else I can get rid of. It reckons it's over 10.5gb but even enabling hidden files in solid explorer I can only account for about 2gb of data, what the hell is the other 8gb, how can I find it and how can get rid of it??

Soldato
Root partition is 2gb, your files live in the system partition, then there is the swap and cache partitions

Best thing would be to full wipe it and start again.

Soldato
Root partition is 2gb, your files live in the system partition, then there is the swap and cache partitions

Best thing would be to full wipe it and start again.

Those partitions are already excluded from the figures so it's nothing to do with those.

Suspect confusion by the phone because just using the simple storage view in settings it reckons I have 12.5gb of apps on my 11.5gb internal storage.

Soldato
Finally made enough space to install marshmallow.

Now the volume control is broken. I used to be able to press the volume keys, which opened a bar at the top where I could adjust ring, media etc. Separately regardless of what the phone was doing.

Now it only gives me one, so if I want to adjust the media volume I can't do it until something is playing.

Can this be changed back somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom