SONY XR75X90JU owners/opinions , 75" TV's & Dolby Vision a must?

Associate
Good evening guys.

My sole purpose of upgrading was adding size and as much as i can 75" being the max as i have floor standers also and the wall aint big enough unless i increase the raise the overall height of the tv which i dont want.

I have a budget which im trying best to stick too at £1500 budget.

I would like the best picture quality i can get along with :-

* 120HZ

* 2.1HDMI

* Dolby Vision

We have recently welcome 7 week old twins in the house so i have found myself watching more TV and less on the PC gaming
frown.gif
, that being said the room is always lit up lamps , blinds open etc adding to the fact Disney channel will be running 24/7 in the house in just a few shorts months means OLED prob wont be best suited

So it'll be nice to upgrade & i'd like peoples opinions on the SONY BRAVIA XR75X90JU it has all the above features with VRR arriving soon (Tumble weed gif)

if my issues with currys get sorted (long story) i should be able to pick up set for £1350 which is a great price.

Reviews seem very good with a few issues but a lot of the reviews were made when the set cost a whooping £2500 on initial release.

Do we have any owners of the above set to offer input or anybody chip in to something else i should take a look at?

I do have a costco membership and also access to the samsung EPP store.

other sets Samsung QE75Q70AATXXU which again was told to stay away from samsung because of the lack of Dolby Vision.

Associate
I have the 75" version of the X90J and it is excellent.

It has just had an update in the last few days that enables VRR with FALD at the same time. This update, in my opinion, makes it the best bang for buck TV available today. 4K, 120Hz, HDMI 2.1, VRR with Full Array Local Dimming and no risk of burn in. All that for close to £1100 for a 75" TV.

Highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom