• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sooooo what 1080TI`s will be in stock today?

Soldato
OP
@ViRuS2k EVGA have them showing in stock on their website now, so hopefully OCUK are due a shipment?

Sweet....

ahaha for the past 2 hours i have had :
Zotac
GeForce GTX 1080Ti "Founders Edition" 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card

in my cart lol and removed and added and removed and added hahahha and it was the last one to lol

but i stuck to my guns : EVGA EVGA EVGA :D

Associate
Hi guys

Just a few notes for you.

1) Of course OCUK will sell EVGA custom cards
2) When we go live for pre-order we want accurate information to be posted, including correct clock speeds, specifications, models and accurate pricing.
3) When we go live for pre-order we will also work to give as accurate ETA dates as possible.

All information will be published in Europe at the same time as US, we just want all information to be accurate to avoid difficulties with speculation. Keep your eyes on OCUK and EVGA EU site and we will keep you updated:

http://eu.evga.com/articles/01092/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti/

Thanks
Ben

Back
Top Bottom