Sorry yet another what tyres thread

Soldato
Okay I managed to pick up a couple of slow punctures and need to get them sorted but have the feeling I'm going to need to replace a tyre or two anyway which means probably a full new set.

So what's considered to be a good all round tyre for a BMW 330 running on the standard 18 MVs?

Thanks. :)

Soldato
What tyres do you have on there at the moment, and do you like them? I went for Michelin Pilot Sport 2's on mine, but Fox will pimp Eagle F1's to the hilt :p

Soldato
GSXRMovistar said:
Okay I managed to pick up a couple of slow punctures and need to get them sorted but have the feeling I'm going to need to replace a tyre or two anyway which means probably a full new set.

So what's considered to be a good all round tyre for a BMW 330 running on the standard 18 MVs?

Thanks. :)

On my 330Ci (my identical one to yours :p) I had Dunlop SP9000 sports and they were brilliant. Loads of grip, good performance in the wet and the compound wasnt too soft or too hard.

Soldato
OP
panthro said:
On my 330Ci (my identical one to yours :p) I had Dunlop SP9000 sports and they were brilliant. Loads of grip, good performance in the wet and the compound wasnt too soft or too hard.
Pretty sure there's SP9000 on there at the mo, well I know they are Dunlops will check which tomorrow.

Been happy with them so far but it's one of those things you can really only judge when you get a comparison.

Back
Top Bottom