Spa 2018 Anybody going?

Soldato
Were of a week sunday for this, going to the ring for a day, then to frankfurt to mess around then see where we end up. We are booked it at our camp site (camping polleur) wednesday

Anybody going any thing worth going to see as we have some spare time

Soldato
OP
we leave in the morning and are booked into http://www.am-tiergarten.de/ at the ring tomorrow evening.
The hotel is owned by Sabine Smhitz and has good motorsport heritage

On monday we might go around the ring in the R8 but i am not really feeling it tbh might just spectate. I have not done any practicing online or anything to even remotely know the track

Monday night we are booked into a hotel in Frankfurt central, going to see what thats about find some good bars and so on....

Tuesday is a open day we was thinking to go to cologne or something but we will see

Wednesday we are booked into our campsite near spa

Thursday pitlane walk and there the f1 starts :D

We have always gone in Audi RS4's (b7) so me and my pal have had loads of space although we camped so had to take tents etc.

This year we are staying in a cottage which looks like a posh shed to me but we are going in this

Untitled by Ross c, on Flickr

So space is limited and were going for the longest time (1 week) should be fun trying to get everything in, being spa we need coats brolly's etc My mate is a bit ott with what he takes too.

Anyhow if anybody else is going have fun

Associate
Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would take over this one! - Sorry!

Looking to maybe go Spa next year, any recommendations for places to stay, best tickets to buy etc.

Wouldn't be adverse to driving there, but will more than likely fly.

Soldato
Also getting in on the thread takeover!

Looking at going next year, and will hopefully be able to borrow a campervan (transit) to take, can I just book in the standard campsites as its only a "normal" sized vehicle or would I have to look at a proper "motorhome" campsite?

Also, any advice?

Back
Top Bottom