Spare parts Gigabyte p34w v3

Associate
Clutching at straws here. I have a 4 year old Gigabyte p34w v3, the screen surround is broken (and potentially the screen) and needs replacing. I can find a replacement screen but not surround - can't even find a secondhand/available for spares. Anyone know / have any ideas where I may find one?

Associate
Gigabyte, Msi and most gaming laptop brands are the pits when it comes to out of warranty support, they wont sell you spares , the 3rd party authorised repairers wont sell you spares with out a support ticket from the manufacturer and even then you have to pay them to fit the parts. Its a complete joke. Non of these laptops stand the test of time and when they do break its usually something like a screen hinge, speakers , fans , relatively simple things that you just cant buy rendering your 1k + laptop a brick.

I think Dell are the only laptops that i have been able to easily buy spares for , i cant speak for clevo based laptops but i imagine you can get spares for these too.

Other than that keep checking ebay and Ali express , i managed to find all the parts to repair an Msi gs40 on the latter and i was quite impressed how quickly i got the parts.

Associate
Hi Paul, have you managed to find any support from Gigabyte? I think there is a vendor rep who may help here; GIGA-Man.

How much was the quote from Mendit? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom