Speaker's Corner Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The thread "This thread is for thought provoking images"

Your not allowed to leave comments in the thread so i wish too leave one here.

I find the "The Hillsborough Disaster" on top of page 2 picture very disturbing as in it makes me feel a little sick :(

I know this is a pointless post but Just needed too get this off my chest and out of my system.

Soldato
I would also like to make a post here as you're not allowed to post in the random pic thread without posting a pic...

I just wanted to say "lol" at one of the pics.

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone really been as far as even decided to use even want to go do more look like?
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Soldato
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

But has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like in a way that wanting to do look more like would be even to be far as decided than anyone to use even go want to do look more like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom