Spec Gaming Rig £350 budget

Associate
Hi Guys

After the success of building my first rig a few months back (thanks to eveyone that helped on here), I have volunteed my services to my nephew to help him build a gaming rig for his xmas present.

He has £350 to spend on a gaming rig, he will need wireless capability and a decent HD. A monitor is also required. He has OS, keyboard and mouse already.

I know its going to be tight on the budget he has but I know you guys can pull something out of the bag for him :D

Soldato
Associate
OP
Hmm tricky! looks like it might have to be a Trinity build with that sort of budget!

What games is he wanting to play?

tbh he mainly play minecraft (crazy I know lol), but im sure he will progress onto bigger and better things. I know he wont be playing anything on max settings but as long as he can actually play games like teamfortress, Blackops etc? Hope this is possible?

Soldato
Dont know how blackops will perform on the trinity but i've heard it runs okay on medium settings. Will play Minecraft/Teamfortress easily.

You could always add a separate Graphics Card or look at getting a 2nd hand GTX 460 for around £50-60 at a later date...

Associate
OP
Dont know how blackops will perform on the trinity but i've heard it runs okay on medium settings. Will play Minecraft/Teamfortress easily.

You could always add a separate Graphics Card or look at getting a 2nd hand GTX 460 for around £50-60 at a later date...

that would be perfect, as long as he could maybe upgrade the graphics card later then I cant see a problem. Least I will know what to buy him for his birthday :)

Back
Top Bottom