Spec me a £1500 build!

Associate
I did have the other post but since then i have had a lot of money come in I now have 1500 for a build, Thats including a screen and a new mouse and speakers i need for that. I also need everything else.

Please spec me my build!

Thanks Phil

Associate
OP
I like the look of that. I can add £200 at max! Then i can get some nice speakers! how much is watercooling and what do you have to do with it ? I mean do you change the water everyday?

Phil

Soldato
phil6702 said:
How much is watercooling and what do you have to do with it ? I mean do you change the water everyday?

Watercooling kits are £200-300, but aren't really worth it unless you want to do extreme overclocking or a near-silent system.

You don't have to change the water everyday, but changing it every couple of months is recommended due to the build up gunk etc.

Associate
OP
do you ourself have a kit? Does loads of pipe have to be outside the case? and if i went to a lanparty would moving it be a problem with water?

Phil

Soldato
phil6702 said:
do you yourself have a kit? Does loads of pipe have to be outside the case? and if i went to a lanparty would moving it be a problem with water?

No I have air cooling myself, if you setup it up correctly all the tubes can be inside the PC except when they have to pass through the radiator which might be outside the case.

Not sure about a Lanparty M/B but i'd imagine you would just move all the stuff across.

Back
Top Bottom