Spec me a camera for £100

Soldato
Hi all,

I'm off to Florida in 5 weeks time and am looking for a decent camera simply for taking holiday snaps for around £100.

I'm not big on photography at all so not sure what to look for but am just after a compact camera that produces good quality pictures. Most pictures will be close up with the odd distance photos.

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Casio Exilim on amother supplierazon for 79.99

absolutely brilliant, can't fault it for point and shoot, 7mp

Soldato
Fuji Z10FD is fantastic for the money, not sure on availability any more but my favourite sub ton camera :) Much prefer it to the Casios, more reliable and better in low light, and a better lens....plus they look more swish :D

Soldato
OP
Fuji Z10FD is fantastic for the money, not sure on availability any more but my favourite sub ton camera :) Much prefer it to the Casios, more reliable and better in low light, and a better lens....plus they look more swish :D

Still readily available by the looks of things. Will look into that one, thanks.

Soldato
worked perfectly for me, its small, battery life is amazing, looks better than that fuji thing above

Soldato
OP
worked perfectly for me, its small, battery life is amazing, looks better than that fuji thing above

Is it pretty much point and click aswell? I have a Nokia N95 but find it so annoying because it sometimes has a huge delay before taking the pic. If I'm taking a picture of something that is moving, I'm screwed.

Soldato
i have the Casio and a n95 :D

very fast start up speeds, great preset functions, big screen, as i said battery is incredible and for my last thailand adventure, it never left my pocket, i took 2000 pics

Soldato
oh much much better than the n95... i mean, n95 is great for spur of the moment things, but casio is better for spur of the moment things.

i'm at work so can't send you any example shots, but feel free to email me a reminder and i'll chuck you some of my beautiful artistic shots.

of lady boys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom