Spec me a car

Soldato
Currently I have a Audi TT MK 1 Quattro sport - it was one of around 800 made and I love my car however I feel I want something a bit more modern and something automatic and as I'm about to buy my first house something with warranty so for the next few years I don't have to worry about any unexpected expenses other than wear and tear.

Things I like about my car, the acceleration is 0-62 in 5.6 which is nice, the acceleration at at all speeds is pretty decent, the car feels sturdy and feels like driving a tank, the quattro and how it handles and feels. the sound system.

Now I don't know anything about cars I really don't. I want to keep a decent 0-60 while having a pretty decent MPG. I was looking at Seats from around 2015-2016 which still have warrenty, VWs and maybe even another Audi TT but a more modern one but still I don't think the MPG will be ideal although I am really open to suggestions.

I have a few budgets to look at

One being around £15,000 and another around £20,000 all depending on what I sell my car for and then depending if I do a PCP or some other kind of finance etc maybe even £25,000.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
Skoda Superb / Octavia VRS

VW Golf GTi / R

Hyundai N

Audi S3

Seat FR

Having said that 4 of my suggestions cover the VAG. All have the same engines just different levels of tune.

Back
Top Bottom