Spec me a chair with (re)moveable arms...(?)

Soldato
Hey all,

As per the title - I like the noble chairs a lot but I'm specifically looking for anyone who owns a gaming chair to let me know if it's possible to actually either remove or get the arms out of the way? (without tons of arduous unscrewing etc, just something simple)

I ask because as well as using it as an office/gaming chair I also sit in my chair whilst playing my guitars, and as anyone else who plays guitar will tell you - chair arms get in the way of the guitar at times!

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Soldato
OP
Hmm not sure the Steelcase Please is quite what I'm looking for style wise (thanks though)...

However I was reading in the Noble FAQ thread that quite a few of their chairs you can opt to not connect the arms if you want to as well.... Although it isn't quite clear whether that leaves the chair looking obviously like something isn't attached, or if it's designed to look okay either way...

OcUK Staff
You can choose not to use the arms during assembly, and due to how they are attached if you didn't already know better you wouldn't think anything was missing.

OcUK Staff
Depends. For example the Nitro E200 armrests are directly attached to the backrest, those would be obvious if you left them off. The Nitro C80 Motion on the other hand have armrests you can fold away.

Associate
The best option you have is you can opt not to fit the arms to the chairs during assembling that will make it an armless chair. I would suggest you use an armless chair by Flash Furniture as it looks classy without the arms as well.

Associate
Just found this that might be decent however it is cheap all round not sure about materials etc. Their arms can be folded up or down no need to remove them.
Foroni Task Chair, Black/Blue
From a famous high street office shop.

Back
Top Bottom