Spec me a gaming chair - £250 budget...

Associate
Hi all

Looking for a quality gaming chair, around £250 budget, i'm 6'3'' so nothing too tiny. I currently have a fold out wooden chair aka the back breaker so looking to get one ASAP.

Looking at the below items... does anybody own either of these chairs and have any comments? Are they good quality? Did they last? Do they feel sturdy? What would you recommend if you were me?

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £483.08 (includes shipping: £23.10)

Let me know your thoughts! I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks

Caporegime
I was choosing between these 2, and ended up getting the Nitro S300, as it goes higher than the Vertagear, it goes up to 61cm, which is better for the taller person (im 6'3" too), where as the Vertagear only goes to 49cm, which is too low, only got it last Wednesday, but very happy with it so far, its solidly built, the heights ideal, and its comfortable, can sit in it for hrs gaming etc..., without an issue, and the back goes that far down, you can lay back and have a kip :D, its had some good reviews too.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I was choosing between these 2, and ended up getting the Nitro S300, as it goes higher than the Vertagear, it goes up to 61cm, which is better for the taller person (im 6'3" too), where as the Vertagear only goes to 49cm, which is too low, only got it last Wednesday, but very happy with it so far, its solidly built, the heights ideal, and its comfortable, can sit in it for hrs gaming etc..., without an issue, and the back goes that far down, you can lay back and have a kip :D, its had some good reviews too.
Thanks for the feedback! How do you find the fabric material? Does it feel like it will last? The leather on the vertagear does seem quite nice and easy to clean etc.

Caporegime
Thanks for the feedback! How do you find the fabric material? Does it feel like it will last? The leather on the vertagear does seem quite nice and easy to clean etc.

Fabric feels fine, and seems like it will last (would hope it does for the price :p), the cold foam is a bit hard, but should soften up a bit after more use, and the arms are fully adjustable, up/down, can twist the rests in/out, move them back/forward, and they aren't hard, sort of squishy rubber, the Vertagear does look nice, i just feel its more suited to those under 6ft, with the height being so low, i find the S300s height perfect, so i made the right choice i feel.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Fabric feels fine, and seems like it will last (would hope it does for the price :p), the cold foam is a bit hard, but should soften up a bit after more use, and the arms are fully adjustable, up/down, can twist the rests in/out, move them back/forward, and they aren't hard, sort of squishy rubber, the Vertagear does look nice, i just feel its more suited to those under 6ft, with the height being so low, i find the S300s height perfect, so i made the right choice i feel.

Awesome, thank you. The S300 it is then :)

Back
Top Bottom