Spec me a.......... Man bag

Soldato
no not one of those over the shoulder types for people with hair thats more than 4 inches long.

i need a recommendation for a general small kit bag,

idealy big enough to take a clean shirt, jumper, Torch, and a laptop odds and sods like chargers and business cards.

backpacks are a no no as are anything that would be used by anyone with a top knot and sans socks.

suggestions welcome :)

Soldato
Gucci bag if you want to be in with what is going down at the moment.

You could also look at investing in a U N I sex bag. They are difficult to find due to so many females making a purchase of one. This video will help.

Man of Honour
There are a variety of tactical packs done by the likes of 5.11, Maxpedition, etc. or at bit cheaper Onetigris do some decent stuff.

Associate
Ignore the stigma. I've had man bags for years and many many times I've had questions about them. Just don't go cheap, take the best material you can get, and just carry the bloody thing, who cares but you anyway?
here's one of mine, it's "portrait" A4, I can carry a small laptop, tablet plus all kind of things. Or I can carry a DSLR with a full sized lens, or I can carry 6 boxes of 12 bore shells. And COUNTLESS other things, and it still look fantastic material after 20 years. I give it a clean and a Dubbin every year. I also got a 'landscape' version of that bag. Leather is a good 2mm thick, it's absolutely bulletproof.
48nTAaV.jpg

Soldato
OP
Ruddy hell prices for these are crazy even the ones above are £300 that’s far too cheap for a balling company director like myself lol

Maybe I should consider carbon fibre or aluminium for that pro look

Well actually it’s going to be a £30/40 max bag for lobbing between cars and buses and keeping my stuff together and meaning I don’t leave stuff behind that thieving drivers will pilfer

Back
Top Bottom