Spec me a new kindaimobile 60-80k

Man of Honour
so we're both idiots then, oh well that's ok !............. am i jealous ? hell no, it's just not the type of car i'd buy....... i couldn't care less how good it is to drive the image is wrong!

Based on your history there isn't a type of car you'd buy,this is the 4th or 5th thread for someone else's car buying musings you've derailed with your fantasies
yea :D and unfortunately well out of my price range.............. i've gotta buy something soon to stop this *** haven't i :)

A curly-wurly is also out of your price range

Soldato
Just buy whatever you feel is right for you. It’s difficult because there are so many great cars out there, with so much variety and a good budget I’m not surprised you’re finding it difficult.

I’ve learnt the more you ask and research the more it screws with your head.

Soldato
I’ve learnt the more you ask and research the more it screws with your head.

yes definitely, but with me it's become habit forming to look for a car online, i just have to get my finger out that's all, i'm always on here but without a decent car i cant really post in, because i'll always be a dreamer until then.

OcUK Staff
yes definitely, but with me it's become habit forming to look for a car online, i just have to get my finger out that's all, i'm always on here but without a decent car i cant really post in, because i'll always be a dreamer until then.

Well can see it been a buyers market next year on some stuff, particular the expensive stuff where there are lots of cars for sale.

Soldato
yes but the car i'm after is the same price as three years ago............ it's there right now i've just got to motivate myself and stop looking just for the sake of looking .........this online krap whilst sitting in a comfy sofa is habit forming!

Man of Honour
nothing, because my car is like all the others around here......obviously, a ferrari driving fast and the owner enjoying it ? WHAT AROUND HERE. no way, the only cars you see belting around here are the Caterhams or jap imports............ you never see a Ferrari/Maserati going fast, the owners around here aren't like that..........much older, retired businessmen...........car enthusiasts yes but not loony petrolheads, whatever you guys think the car still has a bad image.......the Aston or Mclaren etc doesn't !
A bad image with who?

The angry sneerers?

Just because Clatkson said his Ferrari was full of spit does not mean it’s cool to hate Ferrari owners unless you ride a moped or eat from bins. It is always the never wills who get the most angry at the can have what they wants when they wants.

Go buy something FFS as you sound like the bitter old sad ****

And that’s my job!

Soldato
A bad image with who?

The angry sneerers?

Just because Clatkson said his Ferrari was full of spit does not mean it’s cool to hate Ferrari owners unless you ride a moped or eat from bins. It is always the never wills who get the most angry at the can have what they wants when they wants.

Go buy something FFS as you sound like the bitter old sad ****

And that’s my job!

well go buy a Ferrari then because it'll deffo suit you and wait to see peoples' reactions.

you sound like a bitter old sad ****...................... no i prefer :- a bit of **** instead rather than a Ferrari, you haven't got that last bit quite right :p

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Hm? Thats a bit uncalled for.

Definitely get the Fezza mate, I just wanna see Mal X have a mental break down.

However my advice, sell GTR, pocket the cash, drive something cheap for 6 months, maybe less, build the cash up and I'd not be surprised at all if in that time you could land yourself in a 570S for 80k, weight another 6 months and you'll get a 570S for 50p. :D

Or a well purchased F430 should be quite safe buy, just keep miles low and Ferrari warranty, you will be an idiot in Mal X eyes, but you will be one very happy idiot and having a lot of fun.

But I'd wait, not sure how you feel about 570S but think its a car you liked but right now don't want to drop 100k, but they will be 80k in no time and advantage of been much newer, 2016 onwards, British so even Mal X likes them, or well maybe not but the majority of the population does, performance to make a GTR seem slow, handling incredible and an OK noise and proper supercar looks and presence. Warranty included and not so bad running cost.

I will do some test driving to try and help me decide between GT3, 570S and 458 as when I think about it I find a reason to want them all and a reason to not want them all. Need to drive or rent them out.

Back
Top Bottom