Spec me a new wallet - Specific requirements (no need for any more specs, thread has been updated)

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Not sure if its been mentioned but my wife got me a Launer wallet for a birthday and its the best wallet ive ever had.

Commissario
OP
/starts timer for next new wallet thread in 18 months time

You're on! I've set myself a reminder :D

And here we are, 18 months later.

The wallet I bought has 18 months of pocket patina which I'd expect. Certainly no need for replacement. I wanted one with a minimum of six card slots with possibly space for a couple more, the one I got has eight slots and I've filled them all.

To save anyone looking back, this is the one I bought.

Definitely no need to replace it.

JM3yQIj.jpeg

p38bhvy.jpeg

Soldato
My Vegan leather has too, but no patina, looks brand new, I guess you could probably make it less shabby by keeping it in a sandwich bag inside your pocket to protect it from erosion

Soldato
My Vegan leather has too, but no patina, looks brand new, I guess you could probably make it less shabby by keeping it in a sandwich bag inside your pocket to protect it from erosion
Need a rugged but supple leather case to keep it in... Wait...

FWIW I got gifted my wallet at the Guinness storehouse in 2010 and it is very usable condition. It's only now developed a functional fault where coins can slip from the fabric pouch into the main wallet space. I'll likely repair that issue and get another couple of years out of it.

Soldato
Yeah it's a stupid name, just like vegan chicken nuggets, but it's cheaper and better than leather
Unless it was 5 years ago, then it's "cheap and nasty pvc leather" :p

It's remarkable how easily they've turned public opinion from it being a cheap plastic leather knock off, to a superior animal friendly 'vegan' product.

Soldato
Unless it was 5 years ago, then it's "cheap and nasty pvc leather" :p

It's remarkable how easily they've turned public opinion from it being a cheap plastic leather knock off, to a superior animal friendly 'vegan' product.
It's superior because it's made from dead dinosaurs

Soldato
Had my Trove for a couple of years now and it still looks new. Someone from here recommended them.

I have the black one with carbon fibre panels:

Soldato
Had this one for a while now and almost replaced it the other day with a nice soft leather one Osprey.

zc1tj3P.jpg
tTZ7rAy.jpg

Tried a few places and they all seemed pretty dull.

Back
Top Bottom