Spec me a plain t-shirt

Soldato
Here we go :p

Spec me a plain (preferably Navy blue) tshirt, that doesn't shrink after three 30° washes (no tumble drying).

They are for workwear but we're sick of the cheap tshirts you get from workwear printers lasting a few weeks before they're too small and faded to wear!

Soldato
We get t-shirts and polo shirts printed for Scouts. The printers supply "Fruit of the Loom" shirts which seem to wear really well and last forever.

I'm sure they're a brand that used to be sold all over in the 90s, but you don't see them any more.

Soldato
We get t-shirts and polo shirts printed for Scouts. The printers supply "Fruit of the Loom" shirts which seem to wear really well and last forever.

I'm sure they're a brand that used to be sold all over in the 90s, but you don't see them any more.

This, I have some FOTL and they are decent for the money.

Soldato
FOTL or Gildan for heavyweight cotton t-shirts which won't shrink after normal washing & air drying.

My preference was always Gildan for nearly 20 years now but FOTL are a very close 2nd for me.

Soldato
Uniqlo supima cotton. They're great quality for the price.
Yeah this. Shame they don't do many good colours. But they have the basics. And they fit well for a slimmer gentleman unlike a lot of other brands that seem to think everyone is a triangle-shaped carpet-carrier.

Soldato
I have gone through lots of different plain t-shirts over the years.

My current favourite, is Next. £6.50 for a plain t-shirt, I find their slim fit works for me perfectly despite being a slightly fat git, I go for XL. They feel great quality and fit well.

My absolute WORST, is the ASOS branded plain t-shirt. I bought a pack of them and the quality was awful. They all fit differently, some of them had pointy shoulders, some of them had weird collars. Just awful.

Back
Top Bottom